Our trail rides explore 900 acres of privately owned woodland and are suitable for complete beginners to more experienced riders. Each trail ride is tailored to the riders in the group, based upon your experience. All trail rides are guided by us and we do everything we can to ensure your safety.
For our main trails, riders must be 10 years and over. For the little ones we offer our mini trail which allows us to lead you along the track. Check out our trail options below.
With a blend of beautiful bushland and shaded woodland, our new 10 km ride takes approx. 1.5 hours at a walk and provides a great combination ride. Suitable for complete beginners, plus some great canter spots for the more experienced riders.
$ 95 Per Person
If you have a horse crazy little on and want the to experience the joys of riding then this is the trail for you. Suitable from 3 years and over. Enjoy a half hour ride as you are lead through our mini bush trail. Parents can choose to ride the trail or walk.
$55 Per Person
Enjoy a trail ride with friends soaking up the scenery and spotting the local wildlife, then stop for a picnic. With a selection of tasty treats, choice of drinks, (beer, wine or bubbly) and desert, you can enjoy yourself in a beautiful, peaceful setting and get away from it all.
$110 Per Person (min of 4)
Private trail ride through beautiful scenery. Picnic for two in secluded, quiet bushland setting including drinks and a complimentary bottle of bubbly. The perfect gift for a birthday, anniversary or any other special occasion.
$275 for Two
· All riders must be 10 years and over to ride the main trail and kids between 10 and 12 must have an adult riding with them on the trail unless they are an experienced rider
· Horses are allocated based upon the experience level you provide us with. Please ensure you are honest when you give your experience level or you risk being allocated with a horse that is not suitable
· If customers have lied or exaggerated their experience level we have the right to stop the ride and they will be taken back to the yard and no refund given, as this puts themselves and all other riders in danger
· Helmets must be worn at all times when on the horse and all customers must wear long pants, long sleeves and enclosed shoes. We strongly recommend boots/shoes with a small heal.
· Customers are not permitted to ride with backpacks, over the shoulder bags or large jewellery
· All medical conditions must be stated at the time of booking as these may affect the number of guides or riders on a ride. Any failure to notify us of medical conditions may mean you are not allowed to ride on the day and no refund will be issued.
· A 50% non-refundable deposit is to be paid at the time of booking. Until a payment has been made the booking is not confirmed.
· Full payment is required 1 week prior to your booking
· 1 weeks’ notice is required to cancel or move a booking
· If more than 1 weeks’ notice is provided, we can move the date of the ride or we will issue a voucher to the value of the deposit. We do not issue cash refunds
· Once the booking had been confirmed, any changes to the date and time will incur a $25 administration fee
· Bookings cancelled with less than 1 weeks’ notice will for fit their deposit.
· The deposit will be based upon 50% of the fee for each rider you have booked in. If you wish to reduce the number of riders the above cancellation policy applies. Failure to reduce the number of riders with a weeks’ notice means you will be required to pay for all riders booked
· All cancellations must be sent in writing via text message to 0412 922 588
"Fabulous place if you are a returning rider like me, experienced, or a complete newbie. Staff are lovely friendly and patient, horses well behaved but responsive and trail rides through bushland to die for. Just want to keep going back and back...I’m hooked!!"
"I can not recommend this place highly enough. My ten year old granddaughter had her first trail ride yesterday. She has never been on a horse before The lady that took her (Ellis) was perfect. She was so friendly ,kind and encouraging. My granddaughter felt totally relaxed with her. She had the time of her life We will definitely be back as often as we can."
"Today myself and 8 friends went on the 5.30 trail ride. We ranged in age kids7-17 and Adults.
The staff were very well organized and friendly. You could tell they all loved their jobs.
The horses we very well suited to all our inexperience riding skills.
I highly recommend going and we got a discount for a larger group booking.
We even got to see some Kangaroos.
Thanks so much. See you again"
"Had the most lovely twilight trail ride with my daughter today, the team at Wanneroo Riding Centre were welcoming, friendly, knowledgeable and put us totally at ease after not being in the saddle for many years. I rode Bruce and he was such a lovely calm boy which is just what I needed to build my confidence again. I will definitely be making this a regular activity and I would highly recommend the centre, thank you and see you soon."
"Yesterday I went riding at Wanneroo Riding Centre. I have been riding my whole life but due to a busy few years, loss of horse and loss of confidence, I hadn't been riding in a few years. My mum organised the ride and I was very nervous to say the least. I had recently been ill which had left me with a few lingering problems. From the very start the girls were absolutely lovely. From Kate who welcomed us and just treated me like a normal person. To the lovely lady (sorry I can't remember your name) that took me for a trail ride. I rode a lovely tall boy called Leroy and he was the most calm and gentle horse. He did not put a step wrong.
To say I was impressed with everyone and the horses is an understatement. Everyone was very accepting, accomodating, kind and supportive.
I can not wait to go back, it was a very special experience."
"Best trail ride, with Kate. I loved the trotting and cantering on the advanced ride and see kangaroos and an emu en route. Perfect weather and my horse Tonto, was just awesome and a perfect gentleman. Thank you"
For bookings or enquiries please contact us on 0412 922 588. Please note that we are often busy with the horses and can't answer the phone, if you could please leave a message or send us a text and we will call you back as soon as we are free.
1611 Wanneroo Road, Neerabup Western Australia 6031, Australia
Please note you enter the property off Wanneroo road. As we are a large site sat nav and google maps can get confused. Our entrance is between neerabup road and joondalup drive.
Tuesday 9 am - 1 pm
Wednesday 9 am - 1pm 3:30 -5.30 pm
Thursday 9 am - 1pm 3:30 -5.30 pm
Friday 9 am - 1 pm
Saturday 9 am - 2.00 pm
Sunday 9 am - 2.00 pm